IPC are currently seeking Carpenters for immediate start based in Fremantle.
IPC prides itself in the quality of its people and customers. We provide support and are driven by providing our clients outstanding customer service, safety and efficiently through offering excellent working conditions and remuneration.
The following criteria is required;
- Hold a current and valid Driver’s License – essential
- Be able to work overtime and weekends, where required
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- High level of safety awareness and compliance
- Full understanding of work permit systems, JSA’s, JHA’s, SWMS
- White Card
- Ability to pass and maintain fitness for work program
- Confined Space Ticket
- Energy to meet the demands of our environment and time restraints.
- You must be reliable, enthusiastic, and work autonomously
- Must have the right to work in Australia
What’s on offer;
- Competitive rates
- Continuous work
If you have the prerequisites as detailed above and are a local resident to the area, email your resume along with your relevant licenses and tickets to [email protected]
All applicants will be treated confidentially. Applications by phone will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO ENQUIRIES FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
IPC is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and as such all applicants meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applicants, but we will contact those best suited to the position.