IPC are currently seeking Mechanical Fitters for a Shutdown between 25/07/2022-01/08/2022 with the opportunity for future Shutdowns.
This shutdown is for CSBP Cyanide Plant in Kwinana. The shifts are 12-hour dayshifts from 6am-6pm.
The rate is $65/hour flat rate.
We are hiring locally for this Shutdown as it starts very soon. This is NOT a FIFO position.
The following criteria is required;
- Hold a current and valid Driver’s License – essential
- At least 1 year experience as a Mechanical Fitter
- Updated Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry licenses
- Breathing Apparatus Certificate – preferred
- Ability to pass and maintain fitness for work program
- Must have the right to work in Australia
If you have the prerequisites as detailed above and are a local resident to the area, email your resume along with your relevant licenses and tickets to [email protected]
All applicants will be treated confidentially. Applications by phone will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO ENQUIRIES FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
IPC is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and as such all applicants meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applicants, but we will contact those best suited to the position.