IPC are currently seeking Trade Assistants for immediate start based in Henderson and Forrestfield.
IPC prides itself in the quality of its people and customers. We provide support and are driven by providing our clients outstanding customer service, safety and efficiently through offering excellent working conditions and remuneration.
The following criteria is required;
- Trade Assistant experience
- OHS Construction card – essential
- Working at Heights and Confined Space Entry tickets – desirable
- Forklift ticket – essential
- Hold a current and valid Driver’s Licence – essential
- High level of safety awareness and compliance
- Full understanding of work permit systems, JSA’s, JHA’s
- Ability to pass and maintain fitness for work program
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Be able to work overtime and weekends, where required
What’s on Offer;
- Competitive rates of pay and the potential for continued ongoing work for the right candidate
If you have the prerequisites as detailed above and are a local resident to the area, email your resume along with your relevant licenses and tickets to [email protected]
All applicants will be treated confidentially. Applications by phone will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO ENQUIRIES FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
IPC is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and as such all applicants meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applicants. Only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.