IPC are currently seeking Trade Assistants for immediate start based in the Henderson workshop.
IPC prides itself in the quality of its people and customers. We provide support and are driven by providing our clients outstanding customer service, safety and efficiently through offering excellent working conditions and remuneration.
The following criteria is required;
- Hold a current and valid Driver’s License – essential
- Ability to pass and maintain fitness for work program
- Must have the right to work in Australia
- Be able to work overtime and weekends, where required
What’s on Offer;
- Competitive rates of pay and the potential for a full-time position
- Apprenticeships through IPC for: Rigging, Welding, Boilermaking, Scaffolding, Fitting, Painter Blasting and more!
If you have the prerequisites as detailed above and are a local resident to the area, email your resume along with your relevant licenses and tickets to [email protected]
All applicants will be treated confidentially. Applications by phone will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO ENQUIRIES FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
IPC is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and as such all applicants meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all applicants, but we will contact those best suited to the position.